Qualifying Investments for the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
The Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa requires a minimum investment of £200,000 either to set up or take over an existing UK business.
What you can do
- Invest in a start-up or existing UK business
- Provide a Business Plan for existing or new business (with our expert guidance)
- Work for your business
- Bring family members with you
- Have appropriate maintenance funds in addition to the investment
What you can’t do
- Work outside of your business
- Obtain public funds
You are required to
- Meet the English language requirement
- Support yourself and your family during your stay
- Score 95 points on the point based system which is calculated as follows:
Access to £200,000 or more of investible funds: 25 points
Funds held in a regulated financial institution: 25 points
Funds disposable in the UK: 25 points
Meeting the English Language requirement: 10 points
Maintenance funds: 10 points
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
At Agency Investments we understand the complexities of re-location and investment into the UK, we also understand the short-term and long-term-benefits.
We always aim to give our clients the highest quality advice and assistance possible.