- Portfolios are customised according to each client’s requirements, rules and restrictions.
- Access to several research providers and ongoing dialogue with analysts and credit rating agencies. Execution capabilities with counterparties across the street.
- Investments in only liquid plain vanilla benchmark instruments with no exposure to either private placements or structured products.
- Portfolios are diversified by sector, region and issuer. Construction of a typically segregated corporate bond portfolio will consist of 40 names, on average (i.e. 2.5% per issuer).
- Regular access to your portfolio manager and the fixed income team. Additional information is available through the online portal and Investment Committee publications.
|The reassurance of having one of the worlds most trusted financial institutions, managing your assets||Returns depend on the strategy, asset allocation, securities and correct market views|
|A Relationship Manager who helps you pick the solution tailored to your needs, risk tolerance and investment goals||No capital or return guarantee and no guaranteed achievement of investment objective which is of importance for the balanced profile|
|Multiple strategies and methods of implementation available||50% fixed income/50% equity|
|A portfolio managed by a seasoned investment and monitored according to stringent guideline||The liquidity of the instruments team depends on the product and its strict control respective market environment|
|Experienced managers managing your investments in accordance with the Tier 1 (Investor) Visa requirements||Market developments can Influence the bank strategy and/or investment modules (in rule based mandates) and result in losses|
|Regular detailed reporting|
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
At Agency Investments we understand the complexities of re-location and investment into the UK, we also understand the short-term and long-term-benefits.
We always aim to give our clients the highest quality advice and assistance possible.